An overview of all senior and junior researchers in R&D and their interactions is provided.
Reproduction and development
Within the theme of Reproduction and development, there is clinical and fundamental biomedical research being conducted by various Principal Investigators:
- Prof. dr. A.A.B. Bergen Molecular etiology of complex genetic retinal disorders
- Prof. dr. V.M. Christoffels Transcriptional mechanism controlling heart development, regeneration and rhythm
- Prof. dr. M. Goddijn MD PhD Reproductive Medicine
- Prof. dr. J.B. van Goudoever MD PhD Nutrition and Growth
- Dr. M.J.B. van den Hoff Heart muscle cell formation
- Prof. dr. A.H.L.C. van Kaam MD PhD Neonatal pulmonology
- Dr. L.C.M. Kremer MD PhD Evidence Based Pediatric Care
- Prof. dr. E.T.M. Laan PhD Biopsychosocial determinants of sexual health
- Prof. dr. M.M.A.M. Mannens Genome diagnostics i.p. epigenetics of disease
- Dr. S. Mastenbroek PhD Reproduction & Development - Human Reproduction - Clinical Embryology
- Prof. dr. E.J. Meijers-Heijboer MD PhD a) inherited cancer syndromes; b) development of genetic services in clinical care and the general population
- Prof. dr. E. Pajkrt MD PhD The role of prenatal and obstetric ultrasound in the prevention of fetal and obstetric complications and improving neonatale outcome.