The International PSC study group (IPSCSG) was founded in Oslo in 2010. The aim of the IPSCSG is to coordinate PSC research projects between leading institutions worldwide. More than 20 countries are represented (see map) and an alignment of important research topics in PSC means that rather than competition and redundancy, projects are run efficiently and are of a size that allows for robust conclusions to be drawn. Both basic and clinical research groups are represented, allowing for translational research that would otherwise not be feasible. A joint database for registering patient data has been established, and several studies are presently being performed.
International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG)
We zetten ons in om ons ziekenhuis veilig te houden tijdens de coronacrisis.
Lees deze extra maatregelen goed door voordat u een van onze locaties bezoekt:
Tijdens de feestdagen zijn onze poliklinieken gesloten. Lees meer
- Prof. Christoph Schramm, Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany
- Dr. Cyriel Ponsioen, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Prof. Cynthia Levy, Miami, USA
- Prof. Chris Bowlus, Sacramento, USA
- Prof. Olivier Chazouilleres, Paris, France
- Prof. Gideon Hirschfield, Birmingham, UK