Prof. PhD R. van Ree (Molecular mechanisms of disease induction, symptom expression, immunotherpay and prevention in IgE-mediated allergy)
The main areas of interets of the Allergy Reserach group are:
- Protein-chemistry and molecular biology of respiratory and food allergens: what makes an allergen an allergen?
- Innovative approaches for in vitro and in vivo diagnosis of IgE-mediated allergy: from allergen extracts to molecular diagnostics.
- Innovative biopharmaceutical approaches for allergen-specific immunotherapy: recombinant technology, novel adjuvants and administration routes.
- Immuno-epidemiology of respiratory and food allergies: the role of allergen exposure, environment, diet, infections and lifestyle in the development of allergy.
- Mouse models of allergy and asthma: how are sensitization and disease expression regulated?
Theme: Infection and Immunity / Public Health and Epidemiology
This research group participates in CIA
PhD Z. Gao
MSc S.A. Lyons