- Hansen Johan, Groenewegen Peter P., Boerma Wienke G. W., Kringos Dionne S. Living In A Country With A Strong Primary Care System Is Beneficial To People With Chronic Conditions Health affairs (Project Hope) 2015;34 (9):1531-1537 [PubMed]
- Kringos Dionne S., Groene Oliver, Johnsen S. ren Paaske Training the First Generation of Health Care Performance Intelligence Professionals in Europe and Canada Academic medicine 2019;94 (6):747-748 [PubMed]
- Gerrits Reinie G., Jansen Tessa, Mulyanto Joko, van den Berg Michael J., Klazinga Niek S., Kringos Dionne S. Occurrence and nature of questionable research practices in the reporting of messages and conclusions in international scientific Health Services Research publications: A structured assessment of publications authored by researchers in the Netherlands BMJ open 2019;9 (5) [PubMed]
- Gerrits Reinie G., van den Berg Michael J., Klazinga Niek S., Kringos Dionne S. Statistics in Dutch policy debates on health and healthcare Health research policy and systems / BioMed Central 2019;17 (1) [PubMed]
- Shukor Ali R., Klazinga Niek S., Kringos Dionne S. Primary care in an unstable security, humanitarian, economic and political context: the Kurdistan Region of Iraq BMC health services research 2017;17 (1):592 [PubMed]
Dr. Dionne Kringos holds a B.Sc. degree in Health Policy and Management, a M.Sc. degree in International Health Economics, Policy and Law, a M.Sc. degree in Health Services Research, and a PhD degree in Health Systems Research. From 2005 till early 2012 she worked as an International Health Systems and Services Researcher at the Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research (NIVEL). In 2014-2015, she was a Commonwealth Fund Harkness Fellow in Health Care Policy and Practice at Harvard School of Public Health (Boston, USA).
She currently is working as Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor in Health Systems and Services Research and as Programme Leader in (Primary) Health Care System Development and Evaluation at the Department of Public Health of Amsterdam UMC - location Academic Medical Center (AMC) in the Netherlands. She combines this with her role as Vice-Director of the Amsterdam Public Health research institute (APH), her role as Head of the WHO Collaborating Centre for Quality and Equity in Primary Health Care Systems and her role as Principal Educator on the Organisation and Financing of Healthcare Systems for Medical Practice; all based at Amsterdam University Medical Centers in the Netherlands. From 2016 to date, she has been appointed as a member of the European Commission's Expert Panel on Effective Ways of Investing in Health. She is currently also leading the International Training Network for Healthcare Performance Intelligence Professionals (HealthPros), funded by the European Commission.
- AMC (Vrijgesteld)
- Europese Unie