- Kuipers Mirte A. G., Brandhof Stephanie D., Monshouwer Karin, Stronks Karien, Kunst Anton E. Impact of laws restricting the sale of tobacco to minors on adolescent smoking and perceived obtainability of cigarettes: an intervention-control pre-post study of 19 European Union countries Addiction (Abingdon, England) 2017;112 (2):320-329 [PubMed]
- Kuipers Mirte A. G., Beard Emma, Hitchman Sara C., Brown Jamie, Stronks Karien, Kunst Anton E., McNeill Ann, West Robert Impact on smoking of England's 2012 partial tobacco point of sale display ban: a repeated cross-sectional national study Tobacco control 2017;26 (2):141-148 [PubMed]
- Kuipers Mirte A. G., de Korte Rosaline, Soto Victoria Eugenia, Richter Matthias, Moor Irene, Rimpelä Arja H., Perelman Julian, Federico Bruno, Kunst Anton E., Lorant Vincent School smoking policies and educational inequalities in smoking behaviour of adolescents aged 14-17 years in Europe Journal of epidemiology and community health 2016;70 (2):132-139 [PubMed]
- Kuipers Mirte A. G., Monshouwer Karin, van Laar Margriet, Kunst Anton E. Tobacco Control and Socioeconomic Inequalities in Adolescent Smoking in Europe American journal of preventive medicine 2015;49 (5):e64-e72 [PubMed]
- Kuipers Mirte A. G., Nagelhout Gera E., Willemsen Marc C., Kunst Anton E. Widening educational inequalities in adolescent smoking following national tobacco control policies in the Netherlands in 2003: a time-series analysis Addiction (Abingdon, England) 2014;109 (10):1750-1759 [PubMed]
February 2016 - Today
Postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Public Health, AMC - UvA, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Lecturer at Amsterdam University College, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
September 2016 - Today
Assistant Editor for Addiction.
February 2016 - April 2017
Postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, University College London, London, UK.
February 2012 - February 2016
PhD Candidate, Department of Public Health, AMC - UvA, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
July 2011 – January 2012
Junior researcher, Department of Public Health, AMC - UvA, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
September 2010 – July 2011
Student-assistant Methodology and Applied Biostatistics, VU University Amsterdam.
September 2010 – July 2011
Master Health Sciences, VU University Amsterdam.
Specialisations: Nutrition and Health & Prevention and Public Health
September 2009 – July 2010
Premaster Health Sciences, VU University Amsterdam.
September 2006 – August 2009
Nutrition and Dietetics, Hogeschool van Amsterdam.
September 2005 – July 2006
Biological Psychology, University of Amsterdam.
Prof. PhD A.E. Kunst (The impact of public policies on population health and health inequalities)