- Arcilla MS, van Hattem JM, Matamoros S, Melles DC, Penders J, de Jong MD, Schultsz C [Contributors: Arcilla MS, Bootsma MCJ, van Genderen PJ, Goorhuis A, Grobusch M, van Hattem JM, de Jong MD, Melles DC, Molhoek N, Lashof AMLO, Penders J, van Rooijen WJM, Schultsz C, Stobberingh EE, Verbrugh HA]] , Dissemination of the mcr-1 colistin resistance gene. LANCET INFECT DIS 2016;16 (2):147-149 [PubMed]
- Ferrando ML, de Greeff A, van Rooijen WJM, Stockhofe-Zurwieden N, Nielsen J, Wichgers Schreur PJ, Pannekoek Y, Heuvelink A, van der Ende A, Smith H, Schultsz C, Host-pathogen Interaction at the Intestinal Mucosa Correlates With Zoonotic Potential of Streptococcus suis. J INFECT DIS 2015;212 (1):95-105 [PubMed]
- Hendriks ME, Wit FWNM, Akande TM, Kramer B, Osagbemi GK, Tanovic Z, Gustafsson-Wright E, Brewster LM, Lange JMA, Schultsz C, Effect of Health Insurance and Facility Quality Improvement on Blood Pressure in Adults With Hypertension in Nigeria A Population-Based Study. JAMA INTERN MED 2014;174 (4):555-563 [PubMed]
- Schultsz C, Bootsma MCJ, Loan HT, Nga TTT, Thao LTP, Thuy TTD, Campbell J, Vien LM, Hoa NT, Hoang NVM, Wit F, Chau NVV, Farrar J, Bonten MJM, Yen LM, Effects of infection control measures on acquisition of five antimicrobial drug-resistant microorganisms in a tetanus intensive care unit in Vietnam. INTENS CARE MED 2013;39 (4):661-671 [PubMed]
- Schultsz C, Lan NPH, van Dung N, Visser C, Anh TtN, Bay PVB, Hong TTK, Brinke P, Hendriks W, Osinga T, van der Waals F, Botma J, Hien TT, Farrar JJ, van Doorn HR, Chau NVV, de Jong MD, Network building and knowledge exchange with telemicrobiology. LANCET GLOB HEALTH 2014;2 (2):e78 [PubMed]
Constance Schultsz has been awarded the NWO ASPASIA premium in 2014. She is an executive board member of the EU COMPARE and PIGSs consortia.
She was appointed Professor of Global Health in particular Emerging Infectious Diseases and Antibiotic resistance in 2016. She is deputy Head of the Department of Global Health of the AMC and Executive Board member of the Amsterdam Institute for Global Health and Development.
Global Health and Medical Microbiology
1. Antimicrobial resistance detection, surveillance and ecology in humans and animals
2. Zoonotic infections caused by Streptococcus suis
3. The impact of community based health insurance interventions on health status and access to care in Sub-Saharan Africa
Prof C. Schultsz is deputy head of the Department of Global Health as of 1 January 2016.
Prof. dr. C. Schultsz MD PhD
Dr. A.H. van 't Hoog MD PhD (AIGHD)
Dr. C.H. van der Ark (AIGHD)
Dr. S.P. Matamoros
S.A. Aderibigbe MD
V.A. Janes MD
H.E. Nelissen MSc (Amsterdam Institute for Global Health and Development)
B.C.L. van der Putten MSc (Amsterdam Institute for Global Health and Development)
A.K. Sugianli MD
N. Willemse MSc
Drs. D. Brals (AIGHD)
- Membership of editorial board / Editorship, BMC INFECTIOUS DISEASES