- van der Molen Henk F, de Vries Sanne, Sluiter Judith K Occupational Diseases among Workers in Lower and Higher Socioeconomic Positions International journal of environmental research and public health 2018;15 (12) [PubMed]
- van der Molen Henk F., Foresti Chiara, Daams Joost G., Frings-Dresen Monique H. W., Kuijer P. Paul F. M. Work-related risk factors for specific shoulder disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis Occupational and environmental medicine 2017;74 (10):745-755 [PubMed]
- Leider Priscilla C., Boschman Julitta S., Frings-Dresen Monique H. W., van der Molen Henk F. When is job rotation perceived useful and easy to use to prevent work-related musculoskeletal complaints? Applied ergonomics 2015;51:205-210 [PubMed]
- van der Molen Henk F., Basnet Prativa, Hoonakker Peter L. T., Lehtola Marika M., Lappalainen Jorma, Frings-Dresen Monique H. W., Haslam Roger, Verbeek Jos H. Interventions to prevent injuries in construction workers Cochrane database of systematic reviews (Online) 2018;2018 (2):CD006251 [PubMed]
- Boschman J. S., Brand T., Frings-Dresen M. H. W., van der Molen H. F. Improving the assessment of occupational diseases by occupational physicians Occupational medicine (Oxford, England) 2017;67 (1):13-19 [PubMed]
Dr H.F. van der Molen
Bachelor degree 1982 : Physical therapy
Master degree 1987 : Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam; a major in Functional Anatomy and a minor in Psychologyy
Master degree 2005 : Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam; Main subject: Epidemiology
PhD 2005 : University of Amsterdam: Evidence-based implementation of ergonomic measures in construction work
Guest Editor Journal of Clinical Medicine (2018-2019);
Editorial board of Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health (2019 onwards);
Editorial board Applied Ergonomics (2011 onwards);
Cost actions: Modernet: Detecting new and emerging risks and trends occupational diseases (2010-onwards); Omeganet: Occupational cohort studies (2018 onwards);
Organization of eight international congress sessions on ergonomics in construction;
Chair and co-chair of the Technical Committee concerning Building and Construction of the International Ergonomic Association (2003-2018);
Eurostat and taskforce for registered occupational diseases in the Netherlands & Europe;
WHO: Occupational falls & Global burden of disease for occupational MSDs;
Reviewing papers for various journals on ergonomics and occupational health & safety;
Invited lectures Spain, Coruna 2008; Florence, Italy 2008; Moerkerke, Belgie 2009; Bergamo, Italy 2011; Bilbao, Spain 2012; Ankara, Turkije 2018.
Transfer of academic knowledge to sectors of industry; European Union good practice award for preventing musculoskeletal disorders at work (ergonomics glaziers’ project) (2000).
Transfer of academic knowledge to sectors of industry; Dutch ergonomics honorable record for instrument to select ergonomic hand tools for construction work (2006).
Transfer of academic knowledge to sectors of industry; Burgerpenning Dutch award for best scientific contribution on the area of work and health over a two-years period (2007).
European network on occupational diseases (Modernet); Co-author in ‘Best Paper in Epidemiology in Occupational Health Award’ (2016); Editor’s choice in OEM 2017 for ‘Work-related risk factors for specific shoulder disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis’.
IEA Fellow Award (2016). This is a tribute for major contributions to the ergonomics / human factors field and the benefits given to the (scientific) world.
- Ministerie van SZW