- Belva F., Roelants M., de Schepper J., Roseboom T. J., Bonduelle M., Devroey P., Painter R. C. Blood pressure in ICSI-conceived adolescents Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2012;27 (10):3100-3108 [PubMed]
- Painter Rebecca C., Roseboom Tessa J., de Rooij Susanne R. Long-term effects of prenatal stress and glucocorticoid exposure Birth defects research. Part C, Embryo today 2012;96 (4):315-324 [PubMed]
- Roseboom Tessa J., Ravelli Anita C. J., van der Post Joris A., Painter Rebecca C. Maternal characteristics largely explain poor pregnancy outcome after hyperemesis gravidarum European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2011;156 (1):56-59 [PubMed]
- Painter Rebecca C., Westendorp Rudi G. J., de Rooij Susanne R., Osmond Clive, Barker David J. P., Roseboom Tessa J. Increased reproductive success of women after prenatal undernutrition Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2008;23 (11):2591-2595 [PubMed]
- Niemeijer Maartje N., Grooten Iris J., Vos Nikki, Bais Joke M. J., van der Post Joris A., Mol Ben W., Roseboom Tessa J., Leeflang Mariska M. G., Painter Rebecca C. Diagnostic markers for hyperemesis gravidarum: a systematic review and metaanalysis American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2014;211 (2):150.e1-150.15 [PubMed]
Dr Painter’s research focusses on the fetal origins of adult disease. In 2006 she completed her PhD, which examined cardiovascular health among people exposed the Dutch famine in utero. Dr Painter gain her fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2014. She works as a maternal fetal medicine specialist.
Her current research interests include gestational diabetes, hyperemesis gravidarum, maternal obesity, assisted reproductive treatment, and preterm delivery on the offspring’s health. She is involved in developing an evidence based maternal nutrition in pregnancy guideline, as well as a guideline for hyperemesis gravidarum. She collaborates with the University of Southampton and the Vlaamstalige Universiteit Brussels.
MD PhD R.C. Painter (Nutrition and interventions in pregnancy, effects on short and long term outcomes for mother and child)
L. de Wit
Prof. PhD T.J. Roseboom (Early Development and Health)
Prof. MD PhD J.A.M. van der Post (Reproductive Health, placental disease and maternal and fetal diseases)
- Stichting Zorgevaluatie
- Universitaire Ziekenhuizen KU Leuven