- van Houdt JKJ, Nowakowska BA, Sousa SB, van Schaik BDC, Seuntjens E, Avonce N, Sifrim A, Abdul-Rahman OA, van den Boogaard MJH, Bottani A, Castori M, Cormier-Daire V, Deardorff MA, Filges I, Fryer A, Fryns JP, Gana S, Garavelli L, Gillessen-Kaesbach G, Hall BD, Horn D, Huylebroeck D, Klapecki J, Krajewska-Walasek M, Kuechler A, Lines MA, Maas S, Macdermot KD, McKee S, Magee A, de Man SA, Moreau Y, Morice-Picard F, Obersztyn E, Pilch J, Rosser E, Shannon N, Stolte-Dijkstra I, van Dijck P, Vilain C, Vogels A, Wakeling E, Wieczorek D, Wilson L, Zuffardi O, van Kampen AHC, Devriendt K, Hennekam R, Vermeesch JR, Heterozygous missense mutations in SMARCA2 cause Nicolaides-Baraitser syndrome. NAT GENET 2012;44 (4):445-U261 [PubMed]
- Doorenspleet ME , Klarenbeek PL, de Hair MJH, van Schaik BDC, Esveldt REE, van Kampen AHC, Gerlag DM, Musters A, Baas F, Tak PP, de Vries N, Rheumatoid arthritis synovial tissue harbours dominant B-cell and plasma-cell clones associated with autoreactivity. ANN RHEUM DIS 2014;73 (4):756-762 [PubMed]
- Willemsen AM, Hendrickx DM, Hoefsloot HCJ, Hendriks MMWB, Wahl SA, Teusink B, Smilde AK, van Kampen AHC, MetDFBA: incorporating time-resolved metabolomics measurements into dynamic flux balance analysis. MOL BIOSYST 2015;11 (1):137-145 [PubMed]
- Stobbe MD, Jansen GA, Moerland PD, van Kampen AHC, Knowledge representation in metabolic pathway databases. BRIEF BIOINFORM 2014;15 (3):455-470 [PubMed]
- Reshetova P, van Schaik BDC, Klarenbeek PL, Doorenspleet ME, Esveldt REE, Tak PP, Guikema JEJ, de Vries N, van Kampen AHC, Computational Model Reveals Limited Correlation between Germinal Center B-Cell Subclone Abundancy and Affinity: Implications for Repertoire Sequencing. FRONT IMMUNOL 2017;8:221 [PubMed]
Professor Antoine van Kampen obtained his PhD in chemometrics at the University of Nijmegen (1997) for the thesis 'Complex optimization problems in chemistry'. For this work he received the Clemens Rothaan price (1997) for ‘excellent scientific research in the domain of computer applications’ from the Royal Netherlands Chemistry Society (KNCV). After a short position as postdoctoral researcher at the same university he move to the Academic Medical Center (AMC) of the University of Amsterdam. Here he initiated the Bioinformatics Laboratory, which he is still heading.
Van Kampen was scientific director of the Netherlands Bioinformatics Center (NBIC) from 2006 - 2010. Here he was responsible for budgets (>50 MEuro) and the initiation, stimulation, and coordination of bioinformatics programmes in research, support, e-bioscience infrastructure, and education.
Van Kampen has a broad interest in bioinformatics research, support and education. Part of this time and group is devoted to AMC bioinformatics support. In addition, he dedicates significant amount of time to education of biomedical, bioinformatics, systems biology, and informatics students, and to the further training of postdoctoral researchers.
Dr. A. Jongejan
Dr. M. Pras-Raves
R. Garcia Valiente
U.K. Nandal MSc
R. Sales Barros MSc
A. Nigam MSc (UvA - Faculty of Science)
M. Soleimani MSc
P.F. de Geest MSc
- Other, Netherlands Bioinformatics Centre
- Contribution to training of professionals, NBIC PhD school
- Membership of advisory board / Consultant, Other
- AMC (Vrijgesteld)
- Europese Unie