- Lapid-Gortzak Ruth, van der Linden Jan Willem, van der Meulen Ivanka, Nieuwendaal Carla, van den Berg Tom Straylight measurements in laser in situ keratomileusis and laser-assisted subepithelial keratectomy for myopia Journal of cataract and refractive surgery 2010;36 (3):465-471 [PubMed]
- Lapid-Gortzak Ruth, van der Linden Jan Willem, van der Meulen Ivanka J. E., Nieuwendaal Carla P., Mourits Maarten P., van den Berg Thomas J. T. P. Straylight before and after hyperopic laser in situ keratomileusis or laser-assisted subepithelial keratectomy Journal of cataract and refractive surgery 2010;36 (11):1919-1924 [PubMed]
- van der Meulen Ivanka J. E., Patel Sanjay V., Lapid-Gortzak Ruth, Nieuwendaal Carla P., McLaren Jay W., van den Berg Thomas J. T. P. Quality of vision in patients with fuchs endothelial dystrophy and after descemet stripping endothelial keratoplasty Archives of ophthalmology 2011;129 (12):1537-1542 [PubMed]
- van der Meulen Ivanka J. E., Engelbrecht Leonore A., van Riet Tom C. T., Lapid-Gortzak Ruth, Nieuwendaal Carla P., Mourits Maarten P., van den Berg Thomas J. T. P. Contributions of the capsulorrhexis to straylight Archives of ophthalmology 2009;127 (10):1290-1295 [PubMed]
- Lapid-Gortzak Ruth, van der Linden Jan Willem, van der Meulen Ivanka J. E., Nieuwendaal Carla P. Advanced personalized nomogram for myopic laser surgery: First 100 eyes Journal of cataract and refractive surgery 2008;34 (11):1881-1885 [PubMed]
Dr. Ruth Lapid-Gortzak studied at the Hadassah and Hebrew University Medical School, graduating Magna Cum Laude for her MD thesis doing research with Prof. David BenEzra in immunophthalmology.
Residency in ophthalmology at the Soroka University Medical Center affiliated with the Ben Gurion University of the Negev (1995-2000). Training with Prof. Tova Lifshitz in Cornea and Anterior Segment diseases. Recipient of the Goldman grant for outstanding clinical research (2000).
Staff member at the department of Ophthalmology at the Soroka University Medical Center affiated with the Ben Gurion University of the Negev (2000-2003).
Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery with Prof. David Rootman and Prof. Allan Slomovic at the Toronto Western Hospita,Toronto, Canada (2003-04).
Staff ophthalmologist at the LUMC in Leiden between 2005-06, specializing in Cornea, Cataract, and Refractive Surgery.
Dr. Lapid practices refractive surgery in the private refractive clinic Retina Total Eye Care in Driebergen since 2005.
Since October 2006 Dr Lapid works at the AMC ophthalmology department, practicing Cornea, Cataract, and Refractive Surgery. She is a member of the board of the Dutch Society of Refractive Surgery, parttakes in writing the Dutch guidelines for refractive surgery, teaches medical students, and residents, writes scientific papers in her field of interest, speaks at conferences, is an invited speaker for symposia, and wrote 8 chapters in Ophthalmology books.
- Alcon Laboratories Belgium BVBA
- Eyeyon Medical Ltd.